[pmwiki-users] SSL: Pmwiki pages containing some unencrypted information?

phenotype immunophenotype at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 15:09:09 CST 2006

Hi folks,

I've just used the cookbook recipe that forces SSL on every page on
my wiki, but Camino (and I imagine other Mozilla-based browsers)
complains that there is a mix of encrypted and unencrypted
information on every wiki page. Does anyone know what might be
causing this error, and what I can do to fix it? I'm using using a
self-signed certificate in Apache 2.0 on Linux, I believe.

Thanks a lot!