[pmwiki-users] urlapprove doesn't work on (:included:) pages

Lucian Wischik lu.gmane at wischik.com
Sun Dec 3 14:59:20 CST 2006

The urlapprove recipe doesn't work on the sidebar, as explained here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UrlApprovals

More generally it seems not to work on any included page.

This is a pain! Obviously it would be good in a future version of
pmwiki for ?action=approvesites to scan ALL included pages, including
the sidebar, and approve the links on all of them.

That seems complicated to code. So I wonder if a smaller extension
to ?action=approvesites is possible. When we're at a particular
page Group/Page, in my wiki I happen to know that Comments/Group-Page
will be (:included:). So when I receive Group/Page?action=approvesites,
I'd also like to automatically do Comments/Group-Page?action=approvesites.

Is this possible, please? Can anyone advis how to achieve it? Thanks
in advance for any help.

--
Lucian