[pmwiki-users] Edit modes question. How to jump to end of textarea automacticly

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Aug 28 16:42:06 CDT 2006

Neil Herber wrote:

> At 2006-08-28  10:49 PM +0200, Clemens Gruber is rumored to have said:
>> it's easyer than PHP, it is a shortcut: Press on the keybord Strg + End
>> then jumps the cursor to the and of the text. The cursor has to be in
>> the textarea. I use Mozilla.
> Clemens
> The problem is, there is no "Strg" key on an English keyboard. I think 
> the equivalent is "Ctrl", but I haven't been on a German keyboard in a 
> while.   ;-)

Hi Neil,

you are right. "Strg" is even for a german abbreviation so crytic that 
you think it has to be another language. ;-) No, its "Steuerung" and the 
englisch equivalent is "Ctrl". Thanx!


More information about the pmwiki-users mailing list