[pmwiki-users] Edit modes question. How to jump to end of textarea automacticly

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Aug 28 16:00:38 CDT 2006

At 2006-08-28  10:49 PM +0200, Clemens Gruber is rumored to have said:
>it's easyer than PHP, it is a shortcut: Press on the keybord Strg + End
>then jumps the cursor to the and of the text. The cursor has to be in
>the textarea. I use Mozilla.


The problem is, there is no "Strg" key on an English keyboard. I 
think the equivalent is "Ctrl", but I haven't been on a German 
keyboard in a while.   ;-)

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/ 

More information about the pmwiki-users mailing list