[pmwiki-users] Install without execute rights

George Barouxis gebar at visual-physics.com
Mon Aug 21 16:36:43 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am in a shared hosting environment where it's impossible to have
execute rights. Is there any workaround for installing pmwiki under
these circumstances? Perhaps an installation that has the .flock file
and whatever else is needed in the wiki.d directory, so that pmwiki will
start working right away instead of creating the files itself? (This may
be nonsensical, I am not that experienced.) I love this wiki and I
really want to use it, so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

George