[pmwiki-users] No wikiword style links at all

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 20:09:25 CDT 2006

Dear developers,

In an administration type application I have enabled titles on all links, but that seems an excessive measure. Instead I could make due with pretty page names: names that allow spaces in them and which don't mangle upper & lowercase. This would also have overall performance advantages.

Is there any way/chance this can be done? May there be a recipe I have missed?

Try Live.com - your fast, personalized homepage with all the things you care about in one place.