[pmwiki-users] pagelist and dynamic trail. Any suggestion ?

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 17:21:23 CDT 2006

> How about define a "list=" in config.php to exclude your array of file
> patterns, or, better still, to match a pattern, e.g. yyy-mm-dd
> (See below for details)

Well, I just tried
$SearchPatterns['calendar'][] = '/\\.\\d{6}\\d{0,2}$/';
without any success...

The problem is that the group contains both monthly file (yyyymm) and
daily file (yyyymmdd). I need this two to build the trail (< previous
day | current month | next day >). This SearchPatterns catches both
monthly and daily files, thus making monthly files parts of the
right/left side of the trails
So, using this SearchPattern definition, and when the group only
contains one daily file and it's associated monthly file, the trail
for the daily page shows :
< previous day (which link to the monthly page !!) | current month
(correct link)| >

Jean-Fabrice