[pmwiki-users] Blogging support?

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Thu Aug 17 09:28:49 CDT 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:19:55 -0400
IchBin <weconsul at ptd.net> wrote:

> I am not sure what to do about the
> simple questions, I have had in the past, about the current
> recipes that are now apart of PmWiki now. I seem to be
> somewhat discouraged by no response by my questions on current
> recipes.

This has also happened to me. What you need to do, is ask again,
stating that you have already asked last week and did not get a
satisfactory answer. And ask again if necessary...

It has always worked for me.

Anonymous quote pilfered from somebody else:

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the
Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the
Universe is winning.

[Could not resist]

--
Thanks