[pmwiki-users] ShowHide toggle (:pagelist:) based on page title

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Aug 2 23:58:26 CDT 2006

On Wednesday, 2 August 2006 8:24 PM, Hans Bracker <hans.bracker at googlemail.com> wrote:
>On 02/08/06, kirpi at kirpi.it <kirpi at kirpi.it> wrote:
>> I'm just puzzled by a couple of things:
>> a) all the page titles come out with a funny "spaced" added (like
>> Beatlesspaced and RollingStonesspaced). Funny.
>Do you use the extendmarkup.php script? Perhaps you need to update it.
>Try and disable it to see the difference.

That sounds like a problem caused in extendmarkup when PmWiki 2.1
came in and the current extendmarkup version fixes it.

>Alternatively you can replace $Titlespaced with $Title in
>toggledictindex.php at line
>> b) Also funny, the very page where the (:pagelist:) is used doesn't
>> come out in the list itself. Say that I inclide the (:pagelist:) in
>> PageA, then all the pages are shown, but not PageA. I later move the
>> command to TestPage, and now PageA shows, but not TestPage.
>I noticed this, but don't know why it is not listed.
I think I encountered this a while ago. Does the code include

    $SearchPatterns['normal'][] = '!$pagename!';

If I understand correctly, this causes the current page to be
omitted. If the code includes that line, try commenting it out
and see what happens.

John Rankin