[pmwiki-users] wikiforms question

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Thu Apr 27 09:47:59 CDT 2006

John Rankin wrote:
> It's either an interaction between uploads and wikiforms or a problem
with > numeric pagenames. Try the following test:
> - comment out the include wikiform.php in config.php and request an
upload

Didn't work, so initially appeared to be an issue with numeric page
names.
However, I put the include back in and then tried creating Main.99999
and Main.00001 and using action=upload ... and that worked, so I'm at a
loss.
There must be some interaction with other pages / footers, etc. in that
one group, but I can't see what it is. I'll have to try establishing
another group with wikiforms and doing the same experiments there.

> you could try setting    $UploadsPrefixFmt = '/$Group/U$Name';

No impact: when it failed, it didn't get as far as creating the
directory.

Thanks again
Clayton Curtis