[pmwiki-users] Skin problem with wikitrail

Peter Kay peterkayatwork at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 21:18:08 CDT 2006

Hans wrote:
> Saturday, April 22, 2006, 5:45:56 PM, Peter wrote:
>> Does anyone have any pointers about where to search?  Also, this should
>> get removed so that it can be controlled by css/skins.
>
> It is defined as a wiki style in PmWiki/GroupHeader

I guess I missed that; I was thinking in terms of Skins, not WikiTrail.
  There are a couple other things like this, I think, and I'm hoping I
won't have to track down each one, but the realization that I should
search under the feature name helps :-)

Is there a way for a Skin to update PmWiki/GroupHeader?  Being able to
make a Skin isn't very useful if the default installation has some pages
that don't play well with the skin... (dark background = light
foreground, which causes problems - I can't ready white on yellow :-) )

Or would my skin just have to have instructions "Go to
PmWiki/GroupHeader and start making these changes"?

--Peter