[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Apr 17 10:17:52 CDT 2006

At 2006-04-17  10:03 AM -0500, Little, Charles is rumored to have said:
> > Disclaimers like this one can annoy people.
> >
>I can't help it.  I don't add it.  It's not even in my original e-mail.

As annoying and foolish-sounding as these footers may be, they are
most often added by corporate servers to all outbound mail. Two of my
clients have massive disclaimers that get added to everything - even
little notes like "See you Thursday!"

Those afflicted with these footers should still post here, but
responders can trim-quote to remove them. I suspect some people find
my signature block equally annoying. It certainly is ignored by some,
because I have often had people reply to an email from me saying
something like "What is your phone number? I need to call you." ;-)

Hmmm .... maybe I'll switch to a shorter sig ...

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668