[pmwiki-users] please don't use formatted email

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Apr 13 18:08:36 CDT 2006

I actually prefer top-posted replies, or embedded replies. No scrolling
required (I use Thunderbird). Not sure how other clients represent
top/bottom posts.

It seems to me that peoples preferences for email, top or bottom
replies, even HTML to some extent, are dictated by choice of email
client. The reality is we all use different clients, and so will all
want different things.