[pmwiki-users] Clean URLs - get rid of "Main"

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Thu Apr 13 05:04:21 CDT 2006

Thanks, but I believe this is a misunderstanding. I don't want to get
rid of the specific group named "Main", but I want to have one group
within my groups which has the feature of not showing up as a group in
the page path, but being directly in the root...

So I don't want to change from
xxx.com/Main/HomePage to xxx.com/Cool/HomePage

but I want to have xxx.com/HomePage...

Best,
Mike