[pmwiki-users] Strange edit problem with firefox

karlh karlh at treasurekove.com
Sat Apr 1 22:01:04 CST 2006

I have two installations of pmwiki on my website.  Both installations are in
their own sub-domain so are completely isolated from each other but they are
both on the same server so have access to the same system.

The first installation is an older version of pmwiki and editing works great
with any browser I use.

The second installation is the latest version as of April 1st (no joke).  When
I click on the edit button using Firefox v1.5 for any page I get a blank page
with the word, "Forbidden" at the top.  If I use Konqueror as a browser
though, I have no problems editing a page.

Any ideas?

Love the programs but this one really has me stumped.

Karl