[pmwiki-users] General Farming Questions - Fields config

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Thu Sep 29 06:48:29 CDT 2005

I tried to setup a farm having 2 fields.
I have several problems I am not able to solve:

1) Skin monobook - until the skin files are not in farm/field/pub/skins
only the initial call
of the site is corretly rendered; other pages are rendered in top-down
sequence (PageHeader,SideBar,page text...)
using the default pmwiki skin

2) "include"  statements  for cookbook receipts in
farm/local/farmconfig.php
must be include_once('../cookbook/titledictindex.php');
the include_once('cookbook/titledictindex.php');  is not sufficient

3) $FarmD variable is like not defined - when I use it in the SandBox,
the output is a link  to DocumentationIndex

4) when editing a page, GUI buttons are not wisible (skin monobook)

5) Where the localisation translated pages such
PmWikiSk.EditQuickReference should be placed?
Only English text is shown (while farm/wikilib.d/PmWikiSk.XLPage works)

Thanks for any advice,
Jiri
----
Background:
- WinXP P,  Abyss Web Server,  PHP 5.0.4, pmwiki-2.0.8
- not PHP programer yet ;-)

The folders structure and files are as follows:
# farm

## cookbook
## local
## pub
## scripts
## wikilib.d
## index.php
## pmwiki.php

## field1
### local
#### .htpasswd
#### config.php (copied from running non-farm site with "cookbooks
statements" deleted).

### pub
#### skins
#### guiedit

### wiki.d
### index.php which contents <?php include('../pmwiki.php'); ?>

## field2 with the structure similar as field1

Single site (non-farm) is running at http://www.revida.sk/wiki
in Slovak language

--
OBUTEX s.r.o