[pmwiki-users] authuser (handling)

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Fri Sep 23 06:20:04 CDT 2005

local users work thanks to a trick (call localconfig in farmconfig as pm
mentioned ).

Now I have a farm installation, and the authorised default users are
some users (like  myself )
At at a local wiki, which may be discussion wikis, it would be nice to
locally define, id:* , but this seems not possible anymore after having
defined id:pogay...
So every group has to be expicitly authorized.
it works, but, it's a bit tiresome to handle in my opignion.

In a local GroupAttributes definition, it would be nice  to *add* a
user, at the moment, at least beta54, allows onlx a overwrite. +id and
-id would be nice too, or someting like.

regards
Patrick Ogay