[pmwiki-users] Rich text (WYSIWYG) editor beta released

Russell Bailey russell-pmwiki at saberpunk.net
Wed Sep 14 23:42:43 CDT 2005

I've released a beta version of my rich text editor for PmWiki.  Based
on TinyMCE (but extensible to support other editors),  RichEdit provides
an intuitive,  word processor-like interface for editing pages.  I built
it for my own wiki,  since most of my contributors are not frequent wiki
users.

The beta is stable,  and has relatively few cataloged bugs-  you can
find the list in the RichEdit.DetailedSummary page in the archive.

Installation information is at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RichEdit ,  with the download
located at http://dev.saberpunk.net/downloads/richedit.zip .  It was too
large to upload to pmwiki.org,  and the link hasn't been approved yet.
Patrick,  would you mind approving it?

And now,  I'm going to bed.  ;)

Best,

Russell