[pmwiki-users] save problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Sep 14 16:17:06 CDT 2005

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 05:04:50PM -0400, Michael.R.Doughty at frb.gov wrote:
> I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and I have made sure
> that everything is rwx for other, but nothing seems to work.  The odd
> thing is that it doesn't even generate errors.

Well, let's see if we can figure out what is happening.

1.  Is there a URL that I could look at?

2.  Set $EnableDiag=1; in your local/config.php file, and then try
    running the wiki with ?action=phpinfo .  It'd be good to know
    a.  the version of PHP
    b.  the value of the "session.save_handler" option
    c.  the value of the "session.save_path" option