[pmwiki-users] Multiple WikiCalendar

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 18:18:51 CDT 2005

Friday, September 9, 2005, 12:04:02 AM, Rene wrote:
> I attempted to create two different wiki calendars.  It doesn't work.
> Why do I want to create multiple wiki calendars?  It's because I'm
> working in a school which each department can have their own
> calendar/schedule which is irrelevant to others.

Why does it not work?
It works for me:
I set up a group for each calendar, put in the GroupFooter (:pmcal:)
and duplicate the Group css file, before customising it, for the
calendar styling. So I got PmCal.css for the PmCal group, and
Calendar.css for the Calendar group, both css files in the pub/css/
directory.

Best,
~Hans