[pmwiki-users] strange error messages

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 03:16:15 CDT 2005

On pmwiki.org I get the following error messages displayed at the top,
using Gemini skin and *only* in the Test group.
for instance go to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/GeminiThemes
and click "Set the skin to Gemini"

Notice: Undefined variable: rpage in /home/pmichaud/pmwiki/pub/skins/gemini/skin.php on line 147

Notice: Undefined index: Locale in /home/pmichaud/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 495

Notice: Undefined index: TimeFmt in /home/pmichaud/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 496

I wonder what conflict of settings is causing this.
I have not observed this before anywhere else, nor in any other group
on pmwiki.org.

--
Best regards,
 Hans