[pmwiki-users] MT-BlackList used by spammer ?

Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe Hugo.Alroe at agrsci.dk
Mon Oct 24 09:36:29 CDT 2005

It seems like a spammer has somehow been able to put some other content (the text from one of my own html pages, in fact) into the Blacklist.txt file and thereby corrupted the function of the wiki (has been corrected now). (At least this is what I think happened.) The consequences were that all edits were blocked with a "This post has been blocked by the administrator" notice. There was also a notice by someone in the sandbox that he had taken over the wiki. Anyone else experienced something like this?
Hugo - orgprints.org/wiki