[pmwiki-users] PmCalendar 1.0rc2 released

Allyen E. Wilson awilson at allyenwilson.com
Fri Oct 21 13:21:15 CDT 2005

Hello, I installed the new pmCal and thanks for fixing the directives
issue. However, for me, I have an issue regarding the size of the
calendar.

When The calendar is the only thing on the page it is very narrow on
the screen. I have to add a full  paragraph with wrapping text to the
screen in order to get a full sized calendar. If I add a sentence to
the screen (not a paragraph) that is longer than the initial calendar
but not as long as a full line, the calendar is exactly that size.

Also, when I click on the "today" button above the calendar, I get
sent to the group homepage even though the (partial) url
"VirtualTeam.VirtualTeam?year=2005&month=10&day=21" shows in the
address bar.

Finally, when I add and entry for a day and save, I go to a page of
events for that day. How can I create a link or button to return to
the calendar page?

Thanks,
Allyen