[pmwiki-users] Custom Cookie Name does not prevent re-entering Author name at each EDIT?

Xax xax at mclink.it
Thu Oct 20 11:54:20 CDT 2005

Xax said the following on 20/10/2005 17.13:
> Neil Herber said the following on 20/10/2005 16.51:
>  > A $CookiePrefix variable has been introduced; a wiki administrator can
>
>> set $CookiePrefix to prevent PmWiki's cookies from interfering with
>> cookies set from other applications under the same domain name.

1. I resumed the original un-modified /scripts/author.php
2. I added the line:

	$CookiePrefix = 'hygguide';
	to the /local/config.php

Now the Author name stays in the text field only if I "SAVE AND EDIT",
but if I SAVE, I view the page and then I EDIT it again the Author text
box is empty and I have to fill-in the name again.

Is this the correct behaviour?

Max