[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki] Help! Copied Wiki disabled!

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Sat Oct 15 22:03:02 CDT 2005

Hello all.

I had a PmWiki running nicely on one of my existing domains as a
prototype.  Now I've got a new domain set up and I have copied the
entire Wiki installation across and changed the two URLs in my local
config.php.  I can view the site just fine but when I go to edit a
page, I get stuck in the edit and cannot save nor cancel!  I tried
comparing the permissions to the original installation and as far as I
can see they are the same now.  wiki.d has 755 and most of the files
within have 666.

Can anybody help?

--
Thanks,