[pmwiki-users] Two pmcal.php questions.

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Fri Oct 14 14:28:42 CDT 2005

David Sovinski wrote:

> 1) 3/4" space problem was solved. This one was solved by installing
> version 2.0.10. Thanks!
>
> 2) Nope, all the autoformatted links have the question mark next to them
> and are acting as links to new pages instead of other calendar pages..
>
> The link http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmCal/PmCal doesn't have the problem
> when I view with FireFox or I.E.
>
> but my calendar does have the problem. I turned off all other Cookbook
> Recipies but that didn't fix the problem.
>
> When I mouse-over them they all seem to be trying to create the
> Events/Events page. And not
> http://http://www.olmstedgop.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Events/MainPage?year=2005&month=10&day=14
> like I would expect when pressing "Today".
>
> Please see
> http://www.olmstedgop.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Events/MainPage to see the
> problem does exist.

I already responded privately... but there's two possible issues.  One
would be if there is no default page for the Group (e.g. you just
had a Group/GroupFooter but no Group/Group or Group/HomePage).  The
other is that I believe David is running an older version of
PmCalendar... where I had hard-coded the references assuming
a Group/Group style instead of just using Group by itself and
letting PmWiki figure out the default page.