[pmwiki-users] Two pmcal.php questions.

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Oct 14 13:37:33 CDT 2005

David Sovinski wrote:

1) 3/4" space problem was solved. This one was solved by installing
version 2.0.10. Thanks!

2) Nope, all the autoformatted links have the question mark next to them
and are acting as links to new pages instead of other calendar pages..

The link http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmCal/PmCal doesn't have the problem
when I view with FireFox or I.E.

but my calendar does have the problem. I turned off all other Cookbook
Recipies but that didn't fix the problem.

When I mouse-over them they all seem to be trying to create the
Events/Events page. And not
http://http://www.olmstedgop.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Events/MainPage?year=2005&month=10&day=14
like I would expect when pressing "Today".

Please see
http://www.olmstedgop.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Events/MainPage to see the
problem does exist.

Dave Sovinski (Caspian)