[pmwiki-users] How to change RSS Markup and Feed Display

bram bram at brambring.nl
Sat Oct 8 12:17:10 CDT 2005

Lee Raesly wrote:
> Just joined this list and it looks like a very active group...
>
> I need to change the way that an RSS feed (I'm using RSSFeedDisplay)  is
> displayed.  I am grabbing a news feed and would like to remove the
> bolding in each line.  If possible, I would also like to make the  text
> a little smaller.
>
> I've poked around the html source (and pmwiki source) and can see  that
> a <strong> attribute is added to the line, but I can't find  where it is
> added.

Hi,

I think (and should know as I created the stuff) that you can use the
class .rss in your css.

Otherwise change the hmtl in the script. The script is intended as an
example/template and not that complicated.

The HTML is create direclty in the RSSFeedDisplay script.

If you are still stuck mail me (off-list)  and I will help you further.

bram

--

http://www.brambring.nl/Rss
.