[pmwiki-users] How to change RSS Markup and Feed Display

Lee Raesly lee at raesly.net
Sat Oct 8 11:49:37 CDT 2005

Just joined this list and it looks like a very active group...

I need to change the way that an RSS feed (I'm using RSSFeedDisplay)
is displayed.  I am grabbing a news feed and would like to remove the
bolding in each line.  If possible, I would also like to make the
text a little smaller.

I've poked around the html source (and pmwiki source) and can see
that a <strong> attribute is added to the line, but I can't find
where it is added.

Any help is appreciated.

- Lee