[pmwiki-users] List of Categories in use

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:23:26 CST 2005

On 11/26/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> I don't have a good answer at the moment for the original question
> (how to get a list of categories).  It may indeed turn out to be
> that we'll combine the pagelist functionality with refcount somehow
> to get the complete list.

Ooh!  This might play into a feature I've been wanting for some time!
It's not urgent, but it's a very wiki sort of feature.  Instiki has
AllPages, a super-sitemap which lists not only existing pages, but
*also* orphaned pages and wanted pages (ones that don't exist, but
ought to).

If you're wandering that direction anyway, could you keep an eye out
for a good way to do this?

Bronwyn