[pmwiki-users] FCKeditor?

Peter Miller peterm at mailint.com
Mon Nov 21 09:00:55 CST 2005

Hello there,

I work at a small company, have just installed Pmwiki on the intranet site
and hope to encourage the users to use it extensively for recording policies
and procedures for one another to follow.

However, none of them are familiar with markup language of any sort, being
used to using Word. Ideally, I'd like to integrate the unfortunately named
FCKeditor with PMwiki as FCK have done with their install of MoinMoin here:
http://wiki.fckeditor.net/

I don't know how complex that would be to implement, but if I could do that
then the only problem I'd have would be users referring to it as
'fuckeditor' while we have clients wandering around.

Peter