[pmwiki-users] Blog for PmWiki, now with RSS

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Mon Nov 21 06:46:50 CST 2005

Ryan,

Your blog looks interesting to me, and it's one of the things I want to
review over the next few months. So my vote would be for you to work
this up as a recipe in the cookbook, at the very least a minimal
description with a link to your site. Visually what you've done looks
very clean, tidy, and appealing. Congratulations!

Note that when I try to download latest.tar.gz using the Download: From
Subversion link at http://www.ryanvarick.com/Blog/Index, I get a 'not
found' error; I presume download rights need to be set for the
file/directory.

Also note that Pm has expressed interest in blogs in the past. I'm
guessing he's a bit busy with trying to get version 2.1 out the door
right now...

Best,

- Henrik

--