[pmwiki-users] sub pages - include mystery

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 13 12:31:22 CST 2005

I have a farm installation that I want to upgrade.

As part of this I want to try SubpageMarkup (as described at

But of course I want to have the required subpages.php file shared among
the fields of the farm, so I put it in /common/wiki/local/subpages.php.

Then in the farmconfig.php, I added:

which gives the error message:

Failed opening '/common/wiki/local/subpages.php' for inclusion

(I'm working on this in my local virtual server).

It works when I put subpages.php in the field local directory and change
include_once to

But this defeats the purpose of sharing the code among the fields.

Can someone help?

- Henrik

Henrik Bechmann
Webmaster, www.dufferinpark.ca