[pmwiki-users] Recent changes missing most changes

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:40:56 CST 2005

On 11/7/05, Irv Mills <imills at tnt21.com> wrote:

> I am running pmwiki version 2.0.12, PHP version 4.33 and Apache 2 on Windows
> XP.
>
> Everything seems to work except  that the recent changes pages seem to be
> missing most of the recently made changes.
> And I haven't yet figured out how to make an AllRecentChanges pages to show
> all changes on the whole wiki.
>
> Any ideas on what might be wrong or information on how the whole "recent
> changes" thing works?

My understanding is that the recent changes page only shows all the
pages that a change was made on. It does NOT show each change made to
that page. You have to view the history of each individual page to see
all the changes for the page. Basicly, recent changes simply tells you
which pages have changed, but not nessecarily what those changes were.

So, if you edit Page1 10 times and Page2 twice, then recent changes
would show 2 edits. In other words, 2 pages have recently changed.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com