[pmwiki-users] pmCal and recurve skin

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:04:04 CST 2005

> If somebody else has a better idea, I'm open to
> suggestions as well.

If all you want to do is stop the float from sticking out of the
containing div, just set the overflow to hidden (or scroll) in your
css for the containing div.

Of course, you may want to get the containing div to grow with the
float instead. To do that, you need to clear:both after the float.
That will stretch the containing div for you. However, if your using
PmWiki's markup to generate all that, I'm not sure what you'll need to
do to get that to work. clear:both on a <br> tag usually does the
trick. That shouldn't be to hard.

--
----
Waylan Limberg