[pmwiki-users] Re: emacs pmwiki-mode: getting closer

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sun May 8 14:08:38 CDT 2005

Hi Christian,

Am 08. Mai 2005, 17:46 Uhr (+0200) schrieb chr at home.se:

> 	(set 'pmwiki-uri-transforms
> 	     (list
> 	      ;;
> 	      ;; Define transformation to compensate for cleanURL
> 	      '("mysite:\\([A-Z]\\|\\?\\)"
> 		"mysite:"
> 		"http://some.site.se/wiki/pmwiki.php/")))
>
> It should let you give 'mysite:Group.Page' as the argument to pmwiki-open
> and have it open the page
> 	http://some.site.se/wiki/pmwiki.php/Group/Page
>
> So, try the above and get back to me with how it works out.

Thanks for the explanations (and for the code of course!). Your first
example works very well now. Your second "mysite:" example doesn't
seem to work for me yet. Emacs complains about some "empty URI" or
such. I'll look into it later. Can't be too hard to figure out...

I'll post your fix to the pmwiki as suggested, o.k.?

Its great to be able to edit the content with emacs. This interface is
so much faster for editing content (and I have all the
lisp/scheme... support right at hand for customization).

--
Orm