[pmwiki-users] Include URL markup

zgrauer at earthlink.net zgrauer at earthlink.net
Sun May 8 09:00:59 CDT 2005

There must be something wrong with my php setup, but none of the markups, even yours,
parsed.

I am putting them, per someone's instruction at /local/config.php towards the end
of the file (but before the final
?>, of course.

All I get are parse error, followed by the content as text.

Is there something I can do to diagnose the problem? I set  $EnableDiag = 1;
should I add phpinfo to the page?

I commented out the markup lines. Should I unmark them?

Not sure where to go and why the script is not working.

Zvi.

The web page with the error is http://www.freechem.org/pmwiki_live/index.php?n=Additives.HomePage

I DID UNCOMMENT THE MARKUP LINES, SO THE ERRORS SHOW.
===

Here's another approach:

    Markup('adsense', 'directives',
      "/\\(:adsense:\\)/",
      Keep("
        <script type="text/javascript"><!--
         google_ad_client = "pub-9906382443560085";
         google_ad_width = 180;
         google_ad_height = 150;
         google_ad_format = "180x150_as";
         google_ad_channel ="";
         google_ad_type = "text";

Then use the markup "(:adsense:)" wherever you'd like the
ad to be placed.