[pmwiki-users] ugly .flock bug

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Thu May 5 12:08:40 CDT 2005

At 12:22 PM 5/5/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>Just out of curiosity...would your installation of PmWiki happen
>to be somewhere in the /var filesystem (e.g., /var/www/html/pmwiki)...?

nope. unless the sysadmins gave me a virtual directory to use (which is
probably the case). So in fact the answer is 'I don't know' :|

>If yes, how large is the disk filesystem it's on, and how much
>free space does it have?

I can't tell about the physical size(s), but my quota is 1Gb and I'm using
a tiny fraction.

>Also, is your installation of PmWiki on a network-mounted drive
>of some sort (e.g., via NFS)?

Most probably yes, it's a web cluster, though I've no idea about how they
implement it.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)