[pmwiki-users] some variable issues

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 25 13:18:20 CST 2005

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 06:31:12AM +0530, V.Krishn wrote:
> Are these variables available.
> How can I create or make use of these variables:
>
> $FarmDUrl
> $CookBookDir
> $CookBookDirUrl

PmWiki doesn't define any of these variables (nor will it), but you
can define them yourself in config.php if you need them.

$FarmDUrl and $CookbookDirUrl would assume that these directories are
somehow accessible via the web.  This isn't always the case, and in fact
it's often better if they are not accessible (or accessed) via the web.

In my scripts I tend to use either "cookbook/" or "$FarmD/cookbook"
to access the per-field and per-farm cookbooks as appropriate, rather
than trying to assign it to a specific variable.