[pmwiki-users] some variable issues

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Mar 25 01:15:38 CST 2005

Let's not mix Dir with Url vars, please. The stuff is confusing enough as
it is:

Vars ending in Dir suggest filesystem paths, e.g.
  /pub/public_html/mystuff (or
  d:\data\site\mystuff on some badly-behaved windoze servers with poor or
inexistent path translation)

Vars ending in Url suggest URI or Location paths, e.g.
  http://domain.net/pubdata/mystuff

So far, $FarmD is a filesystem path; if you want to define a $FarmUrl, you
can do so in any of the local/ config files - though I don't see why you'd
want to; the point of using farms is to separate content.

For more, see:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Variables

If something is not clear, feel free to add [[!DocumentationToDo]] and an
explanation to a page.

At 08:01 PM 3/24/2005, V.Krishn wrote:
>Are these variables available.
>How can I create or make use of these variables:
>
>$FarmDUrl
>$CookBookDir
>$CookBookDirUrl

Cheers,