[pmwiki-users] Wild thing when using fr localization

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Fri Mar 11 16:23:31 CST 2005

Bonsoir,

This is the last color style definition set in

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiFr/GroupHeader

It seems that I have missed the last newline which drive to that strange
thing, sorry (I just corrected on the pmwiki site).

Though, if your site is properly localized, the color styles should be
in the config.php and you can remove them in the PmWikiFr GroupHeader

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>