[pmwiki-users] Wild thing when using fr localization

F. Rodriguez MagicFab at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:07:45 CST 2005

Hello,

I recently started using PMWiki for an internal (nonpublic) site. I
followed the instructions at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Internationalizations (among others)
to complete the french localization, and it's very nice so far. I only
have one small cosmetic problem... the search pages show some code that
looks like templating, as shown in these captures:

https://secure.fabianrodriguez.com/bugs/pmwiki-1.png
https://secure.fabianrodriguez.com/bugs/pmwiki-2.png

This only happens with the search pages, and I have been searching for a
while now without much luck. has this happened to anyone here ? Any
suggestion on where to look to fix this ?

Many thanks,

Fabian