[pmwiki-users] config.php file --- which one?

John W Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Fri Mar 11 12:54:19 CST 2005

Readers,

I am a new users running the PmWiki on a shared server running apache.

My problem stems with a lack of understanding of which Config.php file does what and when.

If I make a change in the local/config.php fille it sometimes seems to not work unless the change is in the wiki root config.php.

What is each file for and when is each file used or not used?

Right now I am keeping them sync'd (identical).

The wiki is at http://www.evnsong.com/storywiki/pmwiki.php

Thanks

F'jarr Foss
ffoss at evnsong.com