[pmwiki-users] ordered lists - arbitrary start number

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Thu Jun 30 16:53:20 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 04:19:12PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 04:09:34PM -0500, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 01:01:09PM -0400, Neil Herber wrote:
> > > I would vote for the wikistyle markup.
> >
> > I second that vote (in fact, I was thinking of suggesting it myself)
>
> See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/NumberedLists .

Muy bueno.  Thought it strikes me that people who would use roman
numerals would want to express them as roman numerals rather than
as arabic numerals.  To wit:

#%roman value=iv%Fred
#Barney
#Wilma

But if you don't want to go through the trouble of implementing that,
I won't blame you  :-)

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff