[pmwiki-users] Blocklist2 doc addition and question

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Thu Jun 30 14:59:20 CDT 2005

Since someone seems intent on selling pharmaceuticals through my Sandboxes,
I have installed Blocklist2. The instructions at:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Blocklist2

assumed that you were protecting a single wiki. I have added instructions
for installing it on a wiki farm.

However, with the farm installation, each field needs its own
Main.Blocklist page. This is exactly what I want, but others may wish to
have a single Blocklist page for all of the fields. How can that be done?

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668