[pmwiki-users] Input recipe

Christian Schlatter ch at schlatter.net
Sat Jun 25 06:30:40 CDT 2005

I'd be very interested in having a wiki syntax for HTML forms. But we
should not intermix form syntax with script functionality. So we should
just have an easy to use syntax which can be used to build all of the
HTML form elements (I know this is a difficult task).

This form syntax is then used for wiki core forms like page edit and
cookbook recipes like comments.

In order to be independent from specific functionality, there should be
a well defined interface between wiki pages with form syntax and scripts
using the post/get data from the forms. Maybe a new ?action= parameter
could be introduced for that.

ChristianS