[pmwiki-users] Trail and time format

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sat Jun 18 08:25:31 CDT 2005

On 18/06/2005, at 4:31 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> It's strftime -- see http://www.php.net/strftime for details.

Good. I've got the modification time/date making a bit more sense,
but I can't seem to use strftime's locality variables, possibly
because although I'm specifying the 'vi' locale, it isn't installed
on your system. Would that be right?

If I set the variables for local representation, I don't get
Vietnamese, since your server isn't in Vietnam. However, I don't get
the correct representation from the 'vi' locale, either.

It's endurable as it is, but I'd really like to do it properly, if
possible...

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc