[pmwiki-users] Trail and time format

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jun 18 02:01:26 CDT 2005

It's strftime -- see http://www.php.net/strftime for details.

> 2. The "trail" statement at the bottom of some pages, which looks
> like this:
>
> %trail%<<|DocumentationIndex|>>
>
> I'm not sure what to do with that. Does the %trail% activate any
> function? If so, it doesn't seem to be working on my pages. :( Should
> I just leave it alone when it appears in the editable text?

%trail% is a WikiStyle -- in the PmWiki group it causes the text
following it to appear with a different background color.  If you want
to emulate it you can create a PmWikiVi/GroupHeader page to define the
style (see PmWiki.GroupHeader for an example).