[pmwiki-users] Problem with pagelist . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 9 12:34:22 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 04:32:43PM -0500, Benjamin Wilson wrote:
> I just upgraded to the latest version of the PmWiki code. I noticed that
> pages of a group (Chronology) are not displayed in a sitemap I have:
>
> http://www.gmtoolbox.org/Espace/index.php/Main/SiteMap
>
> http://www.gmtoolbox.org/Espace/index.php/Main/SiteMap?action=source
>
> However, when I look at the "main" page for that group, they appear:
>
> http://www.gmtoolbox.org/Espace/index.php/Chronology/Chronology
>
> Any idea? I noticed this on an earlier version, but not so pronounced.

Which pages are missing that you are expecting to appear...?  It looks
to me as though it is doing exactly what is specified (which may be
different from what you are wanting).

In particular, note that

    (:pagelist list=normal -Macropedia -PmWiki:)

Says to list all "normal" pages except those that contain the
string "Macropedia" or "PmWiki" somewhere in the page contents,
so any pages in Chronology that contain either of these two phrases
won't appear in the list.