[pmwiki-users] Per-field cookbook/ directories? Cascading wikifarm pub/ directories?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 20 21:36:27 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 10:16:07PM -0400, Neil Herber wrote:

> Unless I am sadly mistaken (not an unusual happening), this all works
> "right out of the box" on PmWiki. Each field can have its own /cookbook,
> /scripts, and /pub directories.

Each field *can* have its own scripts/ directory, but PmWiki always
loads its scripts from the farm's scripts/ directory.  (Typically
the files in scripts/ aren't expected to be modified anyway.)

My normal recommendation would be to put field-specific scripts into
either cookbook/ or local/ .  (There's nothing wrong with using
a per-field scripts/ directory for this, but I just don't think of
it that way.)